We hire talented & experienced individuals
If you’re interested in a job opportunity listed below, send your resume (please no phone calls or recruiters) to careers@EDEXmachining.com.
CNC Machinist – experienced
Full-time positions for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd shifts.
Pay range based on experience+company benefits. Candidates should have the following skills and experience for consideration:
- Must have proven skills in operating and independent setup of both 3 & 4 axis CNC Mill – minimum 5 years experience.
- CNC Mill experience using 5 axis positional and full 5-axis contouring is highly preferred.
- CNC Lathe experience including "Live Tooling".
- Must have the ability to read and understand CNC Programs.
- Experience machining “HRSA” materials such as Titanium, Inconel 625/718, Hastelloy-X, Haynes 188, as well as 304/316/410 / 15-5 Stainless.
- Must have ability to independently perform machine set-up using a provided program with setup-sheet & tool-list, set work zero’s, and make tool-offset changes.
- Must have ability to troubleshoot issues & offer suggestions such as cutting tool wear, cycle time improvements, fixturing issues, and programming issues.
- Must have ability to read blueprints (Metric and English), perform mathematical calculations and interpret geometric symbology. NOTE: ALL CANDIDATES MUST PASS A PRINT READING TEST.
- Manual machining / Tool & Die experience using Bridgeport style knee-mill, engine lathe, drill presses and surface grinders is preferred but not required.
- Experience independently performing dimensional measurements to meet strict ISO 9000 & AS 9100 quality requirements highly preferred.
- Experience in reading and interpreting CMM inspection reports.
- Good communication skills and proven track record working in a team-based environment.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing and participation in Kaizen or other continuous improvement projects highly preferred.
- Experience with Mazak and Okuma CNC machines is desired but not required.
- Experience with EDM Wire machines is desired but not required.
- Experience working in an Aerospace CNC Machining environment is highly preferred.